Monday, May 11, 2009

Army Monthly Counseling Examples

OPEN LETTER TO PAUL Attivissimo

Attivissimo Dear Paul, I appreciated his civil
proposal for a network in comparison to debate, if ever proof were needed, on the thorny issue of chemtrails. As you know, I had decided not to get entangled in useless controversies and endless discussions, as exemplified by the case of Massimo Mazzucco regarding the issues to 11 September 2001, alla fine non portano nessuna delle due opposte “fazioni” a riconoscere le ragioni dell’altra e a stabilire in modo definitivo da che parte stia la verità: come ama dire Duncan M. Roads, editore australiano della rivista NEXUS della quale mi pregio di dirigere l’edizione italiana, “per ogni esperto, esiste un esperto uguale e contrario”. Sollecitato da M.C., stavo valutando se non fosse il caso di riconsiderare questa mia decisione, quando un tale Peyote ha pensato bene di tendermi una sorta di “tranello” attraverso il suo blog , contattandomi via email e spacciandosi per tale “Michele”. Malgrado si sia in seguito scusato e mi abbia spiegato le sue motivazioni per tale behavior, the fact remains that the current debate, if such it can still be defined, it has definitely exceeded the bounds of civil discussion of ideas and has been mired in a morass of accusations, sarcasm and resentments, provocation, offense free ... How
often happens, it confuses the message with the messenger, and in doing so throw the baby out with the bathwater. That she should accept or not, the phenomenon of chemtrails is terribly real, but nobody knows for sure whatever its motives, although many clues authorized to make assumptions rather consistent, though in some ways puzzling. The fact that these cases bring into serious question the model of reality normally perceived by the general population does not make them less credible and far from a can, even if inconvenient, truth. There is a network
a mass of documents, patents, analysis, discussion, such that anyone with common sense and a healthy minimum of will and intelligence can discern and evaluate how things really are. For myself, I see what I see, and this is backed by highly qualified people, as an aeronautical engineer, a former fighter pilot, or his knowledge of a biologist, but from what I read on his blog, I do not think she or her associates have shown the slightest respect for him and to the arguments presented by him, nor have I reason to believe that this attitude would be different to others. As I said, "For every expert, there is an equal and opposite expert."
So, what should I do? Losing valuable hours to collect and categorize all the material in my possession, in order to refute point by point to the many issues related materials such as meteorology, climate, aerodynamics, chemistry, biology, geology, nanotechnology, the 'e, geopolitics, economics, etc.., all critical to an understanding of the complex phenomenon of chemtrails in its entirety? I should add to the game of those who painstakingly submitting to scrutiny every single tree find the one to break, even see through the forest that surrounds them?
personally think is still missing a key piece of evidence to settle the issue once and for all of chemtrails, and I am working to get it. When can I have it, I'll be glad to open a discussion with you on this matter, so as to focus on a specific issue, but potentially curative. I hope to be able to realize all within the current year.
Given the record, I do not expect in any case his second thoughts on the matter. From its easy sarcasm, I understand his skepticism that spans virtually every area of \u200b\u200bhuman knowledge. Blessed is she who is comforted by the assurance of "Science" I am the only one I have is to not have them.

Sincerely
Tom Bosco

0 comments:

Post a Comment