Thursday, January 27, 2011

Hook Two Battery Chargers Together

Pain d'Epices with Dates and powder Mandarin

Pain d'Epices con Datteri e Polvere di Mandarino

I know that the publication of a Pain d'Epices more than a month from Christmas may sound a bit 'out of place. But this is not a "recipe file", I myself have prepared several weeks late: I wanted to do for Christmas dinner with my family, but then I have not had the opportunity, then the first of 'year, but I got up later, and finally for the Epiphany, but then we decided to go to sea with Myrtle. So I found myself prepare to party finished and work resumed, almost not want me to resign that the best time of the year was now over and wanting to hold on for a little 'magic.
You know, back in office after the holidays, for me it was very hard. For various reasons, had been missing for a long time 'and it took several weeks of adjustment to return to operation. The first days were a nightmare, and when the weekend finally arrived, I was looking forward to literally blow off the stove. When I set foot in the house Topy79 was perched on the sofa and the first thing I said was "Get up, we make a cake." I was so tense, but then the scent of spices that rose from the oven did the magic ...
Ingredients:
  • 250 grams of flour
  • 250 grams of eucalyptus honey
  • 50 gr di zucchero
  • 50 gr di zucchero aromatizzato alla vaniglia
  • 100 ml di latte
  • 2 uova
  • 1 cucchiaio di cannella
  • 1 cucchiaio di zenzero
  • 1 cucchiaio di polvere di mandarino
  • 4-5 chiodi di garofano pestati
  • i semini di tre bacche di cardamomo pestati
  • 120 gr di datteri secchi
  • 1/2 bustina di lievito per dolci

Procedimento:

Denocciolate i datteri e cut into small pieces. Place all ingredients in blender and blend to mix and assemble them, and then manually mixed dates and pour into a cake tin lined with special paper. Bake cold and, since the temperature reaches 180 degrees, bake for about 1 hour, until the mixture will not exceed the "toothpick test."

0 comments:

Post a Comment