Sunday, January 16, 2011

Variable Power Supplies

Romanesco cabbage gratin with béchamel

Gratin di Cavolo Romanesco con Besciamella leggera al Cumino

The notice of sweets from my blog is starting to make me lord ... for those who eat in my private life, having put on a diet my small space makes you feel a bit 'tight in me too.
So with this post I declare officially over Lent before its time and, above all, I certify the disposal officer kg excess accumulated during the holidays. From the next one starts with the goodies.

Gratin di Cavolo Romanesco con Besciamella leggera al Cumino

But I liked to spend something about the beauty of the Roman cabbage and that of my new cocottes. And the goodness of these mini pies, light light, with a sauce just as healthy, but in their very little greedy.
Gratiniano?

Gratin di Cavolo Romanesco con Besciamella leggera al Cumino

x 2 cocottes Ingredients: 1 cabbage
  • Roman
  • a bit of butter 2 tablespoons flour 1 teaspoon cumin
  • crushed breadcrumbs salt

Procedure:

Wash the cabbage and divide into florets. Steam boil with two cups of water for 10 minutes in a pressure cooker (or 20 in a traditional pot).

divide in cocottes.

Retrieve the cooking liquid. Melt the butter in a saucepan, add flour and cook until the two ingredients have not been the classic "ball" sauce. Add the cabbage cooking liquid and simmer until thickened. Add the cumin and salt. Pour the sauce over the two portions of cabbage and cover with bread crumbs.

Gratinate at 180 degrees for about 15 minutes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment