Friday, February 25, 2011

What Happened To Denise Milani

muffins Csaba

Focaccine di Csaba

You know, I have to Csaba From Zorza a particular predilection. I would not put some of the chefs that inspired me, in fact suggests that the recipes are fairly straightforward. What fascinates me about this extraordinary woman is the aura of sophistication which surrounds and which describes in his books, in tones that some call pretentious, but that suggests to me more than anything else the idea of \u200b\u200ba world fair, which I would love to join.
obviously prefer items that relate to the mise en place: they are full of suggestions of great class and often contrary to what might appear at first sight, very cheap to make: I would not swear, but the idea of \u200b\u200bthe bracelets used as napkin think I've stolen from her, as well as the technique of carving pumpkins.
So, between a longing for lace and other things, my eye also falls on the recipes, which, in their simplicity, I was never disappointed.
It is the case of these muffins, which, in reading the list of ingredients and the process, nothing seems that the classical bread dough shaped in miniature, but I assure you, with some changes, turned the bread basket (which I ... Monday is my birthday, precisely, those who have ears to hear ...) the highlight of the menu.
spongy, soft, seasoned to perfection and well risen, perhaps because I used only manitoba flour (bought in place of "0" for one of the usual mistakes of Topy79, which goes to the supermarket when I call from each department for more information with respect to the list, but then comes back with anything, I begin to doubt my ability to explain d), perhaps the folds of Hadrian, perhaps because the desire to have a nice bread basket was more powerful than my chronic inability to bake ...

Ingredients:
  • 300 grams of flour
  • 150 ml of water
  • 2 pinches of salt
  • 1 teaspoon sugar
  • 1 packet of yeast Dry Beer
  • salt (I used the pink Himalayan)
  • extra virgin olive oil

procedure

For the dough, I used the camera, where I put all the ingredients except the salt and oil. Otherwise continue by hand.

After rising, take a tour of Hadrian folds of the first type and let stand for about 15 minutes. Divide the dough into 8 pieces, with their hands, give each the shape of a muffin. Let rise another half hour, then turn the oven to 220 degrees. With fingertips, prick the surface of the buns, sprinkle with oil and sprinkle with salt.

Bake for 12 minutes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment